Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Data (Full Name, Email, Message Content). If you contact us directly through the contact form, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- Cookies and Log Files
You directly provide Our Company with the data we collect. We collect data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the Contact Form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Operate and maintain our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you by responding to your submitted messages in the contact forms
- Manage the log files. We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purposes described herewithin. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it, we will either remove/ delete it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we cannot identify you.
All appropriate organizational and technical security measures are enforced by the company to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to have access to your personal data: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Request correction [rectification] of the personal data we hold about you: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Right to erase your personal information: This enables you to ask us to erase your personal data [known as the ‘right to be forgotten’].
- Object to processing of your personal data: This enables you to object if you provide a reasonable basis and specific reasons for the objection. You have the absolute right to object if the processing of your personal data involves direct marketing and a non-absolute right if the data is processed for legitimate purposes. We will address your objection duly and according to the GDPR regulation and relevant applicable law.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data: You have the right to submit a request to restrict the processing and only keep the information stored until the basis of your request is resolved.
- Right to Data Portability: Request to receive a copy of the personal data concerning you in a format that is structured and commonly used and transmit such data to other organizations.
- Right to Withdraw your Consent: In case you provide us your consent for specific processing you have the right to withdraw it at any time (where applicable).