Neurocom SA respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. When we process your data, we act as personal data controller meaning that we are responsible for determining how we collect, use and retain your personal data.
The purpose of the current notice is to inform you about the processing of your data in regard to recruitment process followed in Neurocom. It provides you with certain information as required by the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and the local Greek data protection law (4624/2019).
When you send us your CV along with other information required in the job opening, we collect and hold the following data:
- The data you have provided to us in your CV and the personal data contained in your cover letter (if any).
- Any other personal data provided to us about you by your referees (if you have previously given your approval).
- In case of an interview (especially if done remotely e.g. via Skype, Microsoft Teams etc.) we never record (sound and/or video) our teleconference
- The evaluation data that Neurocom’s recruiters will note during the interview procedure
- The results from any tests you might have taken if you are shortlisted
We collect your personal data for recruitment purposes from the following sources:
-You, the candidate
-Your referees (e.g. friends, partners etc.) that recommended you to the Neurocom's recruiting team.
-From publicly accessible sources, such as Linkedin, Job Boards and boot camps that you might have joined.
We will use the personal data we collect about you to:
- Assess your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role.
- Communicate with you about the recruitment process.
- Keep records related to our hiring processes for other future positions.
No automated decision-making activity takes place during your recruiting procedure.
We will only share your personal data with our partners within the company in order for your application to be evaluated.
All appropriate organizational and technical security measures are enforced by the company to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Your personal data will be retained for a period of 24 months since your first application in case a similar role becomes vacant for which you might be a fitting candidate. After this period, we will securely delete/destroy all your personal data in accordance with our data retention policy.
You have the following rights in terms of your personal data we hold about you, subject to jurisdictions and applicable law:
- Right to have access to your personal data: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to erase your personal information: This enables you to ask us to erase your personal data [known as the ‘right to be forgotten’].
- Object to processing of your personal data: This enables you to object if you provide a reasonable basis and specific reasons for the objection. You have the absolute right to object if the processing of your personal data involves direct marketing and a non-absolute right if the data is processed for legitimate purposes. We will address your objection duly and according to the GDPR regulation and relevant applicable law.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data: You have the right to submit a request to restrict the processing and only keep the information stored until the basis of your request is resolved. Notification of incorrect information held will automatically restrict the processing of your personal data until such information is corrected. You have the right to explicitly and in writing ask the company to hold on your behalf your personal information which we no longer process.
- Right to Data Portability: Request to receive a copy of the personal data concerning you in a format that is structured and commonly used and transmit such data to other organizations.
- Right to Withdraw your Consent: In case you provide us your consent for specific processing you have the right to withdraw it at any time (where applicable).
Should you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding your personal data processing you can contact the responsible person for Data Protection on behalf of the Company:
You have also the right to lodge your complaint with the Supervisory Authority for Data Protection by submitting your complaint/query in their website https://www.dpa.gr/.